Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
This dish can be served as the main meal for lunch or as a side dish at your BBQ or picnic.
- 2 boxes Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad Classic Pasta Salad Mix
- 3 cups Green Giant Select frozen broccoli florets
- 2/3 cup Italian dressing
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken or ham
- 1 1/2 cups halved grape tomatoes
- EMPTY contents of pasta pouch (from salad mix) into 3-quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water.
- GENTLY boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally and adding broccoli during last 2 minutes of cooking.
- MEANWHILE in large bowl, stir contents of seasoning mix packet (from salad mix), the dressing and cold water until blended; set aside.
- DRAIN pasta with broccoli; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well. Stir pasta with broccoli, chicken and tomatoes into dressing mixture. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until serving.
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.