Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
- 9 whole Honey Maid Honey Grahams, crushed (about 1-1/2 cups crumbs)
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 package (6 ounces) white baking chocolate, divided
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla, divided
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- PREHEAT oven to 300°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 275°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Mix graham crumbs, pecans, sugar and butter until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom of pan. Melt 5 of the chocolate squares as directed on package.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk, beating until well blended. Add melted chocolate and 1 teaspoon of the vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- MIX pie filling and remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla; spoon over cheesecake. Melt remaining chocolate square as directed on package; drizzle over cherries. Let stand until firm. Cut into 16 slices to serve.
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.