Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
Take beautiful Christmas photos with all the magic of the holidays using these 10 top tips from Sony superusers. Pros who know.
The Quick & Easy Takeaway
- Use the continuous/burst mode & a high shutter speed to take photos of gift opening
- Take photos at dusk for best outdoor Christmas light photos
- Use a tripod for outdoor or still photos
- Use white balance setting for outdoor photos with snow
- Take bokeh effect photos for decorations & food. (See more about bokeh here.)
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.