BLT Roll Ups
Serves: 3 servings
- 3 10-inch Flour Tortillas
- 8 ounces vegetable cream cheese, room temperature
- 16 to 20 spinach leaves
- 2/3 pound Canadian bacon, thinly sliced
- 3 large plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, thinly sliced
- 15 slices crisp bacon, crumbled
- Place tortillas on work surface and spread each with equal amount cream cheese.
- On each tortilla, arrange spinach leaves over 2/3 of cream cheese leaving bottom 1/3 with cream cheese only. Top spinach with Canadian bacon slices, tomato slices, avocado slices and crumbled bacon.
- Beginning with end covered with filling, roll tortilla into tight roll toward end covered with cream cheese only.
- Cut rolls into six 1-inch-thick slices for snacks or in halves for lunch.
Need fast and easy fueling so the family can get on the road to the next event? Resist the temptation for drive thru – BLT Rolls are fast, nutritious and yummy.