Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
- 1 loaf French baguette bread
- 1 cup cold skim milk
- 1 (4 serving size) package banana crème fat-free sugar-free instant pudding & pie filling
- 1/4 cup Simply Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe banana
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pineapple, drained
- Ground cinnamon
- Fresh lemon juice
- Cut bread into slightly angled 1/4 wide slices.
- Brown slices on both sides under broiler. Whisk together milk and pudding mix until lump-free.
- Add peanut butter mixing until well combined. Just before serving, combine fruit.
- Spread a scant tablespoon of pudding mixture on each bruschetta; top with 1 tablespoon of mixed fruit.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of cinnamon; serve immediately.
Recipe from Jif via Family Features
Do you love this recipe?
Get our updates delivered directly to your inbox so you won’t miss a thing.
Do you know someone who would like to try this recipe?
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.