Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
My mouth waters just looking at the picture. This recipe is to-die-for!
- Baking spray
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3 9.5-ounce tubes pull-apart biscuits (buy the small, cheap ones)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. With baking spray, coat a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- IN small microwave-safe dish, melt butter in the microwave.
- IN small bowl, mix together cinnamon and sugar. Using 1 tube, pull apart biscuits and dip each one in butter, then in sugar mixture, and line baking pan with them, laying them flat. Sprinkle with 1/3 of the pecans, 1/3 of the butterscotch pieces, and 1/4 cup marmalade. Continue layering with the remaining 2 tubes of biscuits and the remaining pecans, chips and marmalade.
- BAKE for 25 minutes, or until top is golden and bubbly. Cool for 15 minutes. Invert pan onto a serving plate. If the top biscuits stick, just pull them out of the pan and replace them on the loaf.
Excerpted with permission from “The NFL Gameday Cookbook“, Chronicle Books, 2008.
Did this information help you?
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.