Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
Looking for a green punch for a signature drink for your party?
Or maybe you want a tasty, easy St Patricks Day punch for your party.
This is just what you’re looking for! This green punch recipe with sherbet is very easy to make and always gets rave reviews from guests. The pineapple juice is optional, but adds a tangy sweetness that we recommend.
- 1/2 Gallon Lime Sherbet
- 2 Liters chilled Ginger Ale
- 1 (46 ounce) Can chilled Pineapple Juice (optional)
- Scoop lime sherbet into large punch bowl, leaving a couple of scoops for a decoration.
- Pour ginger ale over sherbet. In a minute the sherbet will melt and the punch will be green.
- Put the last scoops of sherbet in to float like an island in the punch bowl.
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.