Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
[iframe src=”http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/RhoVx5rZF1U?rel=0″ width=”100%” height=”480″]
Mom and daughter will look great and have such a blast wearing special St Patrick’s Day eye makeup. It doesn’t take long to do, and there’s nothing like a splash of color and glitter to make a day extra-special.
Little girls love wearing makeup, it boosts their excitement and self confidence, and its oh-so-easy to do with just a bit of advance planning.
- White or Ochre eye primer
- A flat shader brush
- White matte eyeshadow
- Lime green matte eyeshadow
- Kelly green or landscape green matte eyeshadow
- Black matte eyeshadow
- Skin tone eyeshadow
- Emerald green eyeshadow
- Fake eyelashes
- Shamrock Adhesive Jewels
- Lime green glitter
Put more play in your St Patricks Day with shiny-shiny makeup the hue of the Emerald Isle itself.
See our other St Patricks Day outfits:
- Want to put more play in your St Patricks Day? See all our articles about St Patricks Day Fun.
- Feel like cooking up some Irish food or treats? See our St Patricks Day Recipes.
- Planning a St Patricks Day Party? See our St Patricks Day Printables.
- Do you know someone who would love this St Patricks Day makeup tutorial? Send them this article.
Thanks to Makeup Geek TV for the wonderful St Patrick’s Day makeup tutorial. Check out their other makeup tutorials too!
*Please note that the links on this page are affiliate links and we will receive a small payment from the store if you make a purchase – for which we thank you.
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.