Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
This dessert is the perfect choice for Backwards Day, April Fools Day or for a backwards party.
No one will ever forget the day they ate a Spaghetti and Meatballs sundae.
Doesn’t it look like the real thing?
Spaghetti and Meatballs Sundae
- 12 scoops Breyers Rocky Road ice cream small
- 1 cup Oreo cookie crumbs
- 2 cups strawberries, trimmed
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup Breyers Natural Vanilla ice cream divided
- 2 shortbread cookies, crushed
- Freeze plate 30 minutes. For meatballs, arrange Rocky Road ice cream scoops on chilled plate. Place chocolate cookie crumbs on another plate. Roll scoops, one at a time, in cookie crumbs, then return to chilled plate until ready to serve.
- For sauce, mash strawberries with sugar in medium bowl using potato masher or fork to make chunky sauce. Stir in additional sugar if desired.
- To build sundaes, press vanilla ice cream through potato ricer (to look like spaghetti) into 4 dessert bowls for spaghetti. Top each with 3 meatballs, then sauce. Top with crushed shortbread cookie "cheese". Serve with a fork!
Source: Family Features & Breyers
Want more, more often?
Sign up for our weekly newsletter:
- Put more play in your day with a list of the week’s upcoming daily holidays.
- See excerpts from the week’s articles so you can read the ones that interest you at your leisure.
- Get links to our freebies.
- See the best easy recipes that were printed