Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
This dessert is the perfect choice for Backwards Day, April Fools Day or for a backwards party.
No one will ever forget the day they ate a Spaghetti and Meatballs sundae.
Doesn’t it look like the real thing?
Spaghetti and Meatballs Sundae
- 12 scoops Breyers Rocky Road ice cream small
- 1 cup Oreo cookie crumbs
- 2 cups strawberries, trimmed
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup Breyers Natural Vanilla ice cream divided
- 2 shortbread cookies, crushed
- Freeze plate 30 minutes. For meatballs, arrange Rocky Road ice cream scoops on chilled plate. Place chocolate cookie crumbs on another plate. Roll scoops, one at a time, in cookie crumbs, then return to chilled plate until ready to serve.
- For sauce, mash strawberries with sugar in medium bowl using potato masher or fork to make chunky sauce. Stir in additional sugar if desired.
- To build sundaes, press vanilla ice cream through potato ricer (to look like spaghetti) into 4 dessert bowls for spaghetti. Top each with 3 meatballs, then sauce. Top with crushed shortbread cookie "cheese". Serve with a fork!
Source: Family Features & Breyers
Want more? Check out these articles, too.
There is nothing more exciting on a hot summer’s day than ice cream. These recipes are amazing and oh-so-easy to make – because who wants to work hard making ice cream desserts?
A Backwards Party is perfect for Backwards Day, a birthday theme, a non-scary halloween theme, and April Fools Day.
We have ideas for both an adult or a kids’ Backwards Party.
Great April Fools Day ideas for tricks mom can play on kids, for party ideas and games celebrating the history of the day.
Want more, more often?
Sign up for our weekly newsletter:
- Put more play in your day with a list of the week’s upcoming daily holidays.
- See excerpts from the week’s articles so you can read the ones that interest you at your leisure.
- Get links to our freebies.
- See the best easy recipes that were printed
Never miss a thing.
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.