Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
Just microwave this nutritious breakfast right in the mug and kids can take it in the car with them when it looks like it’s “one of those days.”
- 1/2 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 links Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Original Recipe or Turkey Breakfast Sausage, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- Salsa, optional
- Coat 12-ounce microwave-safe coffee cup with cooking spray. Add hash browns. Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- In a small bowl, combine egg, milk, sausage and cheese; pour over hash browns. Stir until blended.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir. Microwave 30 seconds longer or until eggs are set. Serve with salsa if desired.
Do you love this recipe?
Get our updates delivered directly to your inbox so you won’t miss a thing.
Do you know someone who would like to try this recipe?
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.