Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
Put a reindeer poop sign beside your cookie tray or package them up for a Christmas party at school with our FREE reindeer poop printables.
(You’ll be the coolest mom ever for sending Reindeer Poop Cookies to school!)
1 bag DOVE® Brand Miniatures Dark Chocolate
8 tablespoons butter
1/3 cup flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
2/3 cup sugar
2 cups chopped nuts: such as walnuts, pecans or toasted almonds
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line 2 sheet pans with foil and set aside.
- Melt half of DOVE® Brand Miniatures Dark Chocolate with butter in top of double boiler until smooth. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature. Meanwhile, roughly chop remaining chocolates and set aside.
- To make batter, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in small bowl; set aside. In large bowl, beat eggs and sugar until thick and light yellow, about 2 minutes. Stir in flour mixture and cooled chocolate and beat 1 minute. Fold in remaining chopped DOVE® Brand Miniatures Dark Chocolate.
- Drop tablespoons of batter onto prepared cookie sheet pans about 2 inches apart. Bake approximately 10 minutes, or until just firm.
- Remove from oven, transfer to wire rack and cool 5 minutes before removing from pans.
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.