Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
This is my all-time favorite salad recipe. It’s refreshing, tastes divine and can be made quickly and easily but still impresses.
- 1 pkg dried cranberries
- 1 bunch of watercress
- 8 oz (4 c.) baby spinach leaves
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1 c crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 c slivered almonds
- 4 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 c extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Wash spinach and pat dry with paper towel. Remove stalks from larger leaves.
- Rinse watercress and shake dry. Cut into sprigs.
- Cook bacon in a skillet for 5 minutes. To cook bacon in microwave, place a bowl on a plate. Drape bacon over edge of bowl so it doesn’t sit in the grease. Cover with paper towel. Microwave 4 minutes, or 1 minute per bacon slice. Chop bacon into pieces.
- Put spinach & watercress in salad bowl.
- Just before serving, heat olive oil in small saucepan on medium heat. Saute almonds and sesame seeds. Stir in lemon juice at the last second, then pour over salad as a warm dressing.
Did this information help you?
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.