Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
Step aside PB & jelly for the nutritious and delicious Pumpkin Peanut Butter Sandwich!
Pumpkin and peanut butter make a great tasting spread that has more nutritional value and less fat and calories than PB alone. Topped with banana slices this sandwich is a nutritional powerhouse your kids will love.
- 1/2 cup Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- 4 slices whole wheat or white bread
- 1 medium banana, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- COMBINE pumpkin and peanut butter in small bowl until well blended. Makes 1 cup.
- SPREAD 1 tablespoon pumpkin peanut butter spread on each slice. Top two slices with banana slices. Top each with second slice of bread to make sandwiches.
- REFRIGERATE leftover pumpkin peanut butter spread in tightly covered container for up to 5 days.
Do you love this recipe?
Get our updates delivered directly to your inbox so you won’t miss a thing.
Do you know someone who would like to try this recipe?
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.