Step aside PB & jelly for the nutritious and delicious Pumpkin Peanut Butter Sandwich!
Pumpkin and peanut butter make a great tasting spread that has more nutritional value and less fat and calories than PB alone. Topped with banana slices this sandwich is a nutritional powerhouse your kids will love.
|Pumpkin Peanut Butter Sandwich||
- 1/2 cup Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- 4 slices whole wheat or white bread
- 1 medium banana, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- COMBINE pumpkin and peanut butter in small bowl until well blended. Makes 1 cup.
- SPREAD 1 tablespoon pumpkin peanut butter spread on each slice. Top two slices with banana slices. Top each with second slice of bread to make sandwiches.
- REFRIGERATE leftover pumpkin peanut butter spread in tightly covered container for up to 5 days.
Sandwiches can also be made with pita bread, English muffins or tortillas. The pumpkin peanut butter spread is also good on crackers or with celery sticks.
Nestlé USA, Inc.