Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
It’s a Party Parfait – or for Any Day
You can make a Peanut Butter Sundae Parfait and hand them out to your family & friends or you can make it a party!
Put different mini snacks in bowls so they can mix and match their favorite flavors.
- mini peanut butter cups
- mini pretzels
- Caramilk squares
- candy dots
- baby marshmallows
- Oreo cookie crumbs
- Graham cracker crumbs
- gummy worms or bears
- chocolate chips
- Skor pieces
- chocolate pudding
- chocolate sauce
- caramel sauce
- maraschino cherries
Kids get very excited about filling their dish with all the goodies! Control how much they eat by the size of the bowl, parfait glass or cup you give them.
Peanut Butter Sundae Parfait
- 1 pkg Blue Bunny Peanut Butter Party Ice Cream
- 6 waffle cones
- 6 brownies or slices of cake chopped in pieces
- mini chocolate chip cookies or crumbled large cookies
- garnish candies
- Put the layer items and the garnish candies in separate bowls with serving spoons. (For family night you might want to use a muffin tin and fill each hole.)
- Put one small scoop of Blue Bunny Peanut Butter Party Ice Cream in the bottom of each parfait glass.
- Layer with items & add sauce. (leave room for more ice cream!)
- Top with another small scoop of ice cream.
- Garnish with sprinkles and a cherry.
- If it's a themed party, add a cupcake topper printable and/or a pompom topper in the theme color.
- You can also find wooden parfait spoons for them to eat with that are good for the environment. Kids love the novelty, adults love the nostalgia.
Resource: Blue Bunny Ice Cream & Family Features
Want more, more often?
Never miss a thing.
More information & inspiration.
Unsubscribe at any time.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter today.
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.