Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
- 2 teaspoons margarine or butter
- 1 1/4 cups Hungry Jack Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 can (15 1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, well drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 (3 1/2-ounce) containers vanilla pudding
- Heat oven to 375°F. Generously grease 9-inch pie pan with margarine. In medium bowl, combine all remaining pancake ingredients except peaches; beat with wire whisk or low speed on electric mixer until smooth. Fold in peaches. Pour batter into greased pie pan.
- Bake at 375°F for 22 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and center springs back when touched lightly.
- To serve, run knife around edge of pancake to loosen. Top pancake with strawberries. Spoon pudding over fruit. Cut into wedges to serve.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- Apple Filling
- 2 large Golden Delicious or Granny Smith Apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup light or dark brown sugar
- Whipped cream for serving (optional)
- To make pancake: In a bowl, whisk together flour, milk, eggs, sugar and salt until no lumps remain. Let stand for 30 minutes. (You can mix batter the night before, cover and refrigerate. Remove from refrigerator when you begin preheating oven.)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. While oven preheats, place a large slope-sided baking pan or ovenproof skillet into oven and add butter. When butter is melted, remove from oven.
- Pour pancake mixture into heated pan and return to oven. Bake pancake for 15 to 20 minutes, until edges are puffed high and golden.
- To make apple filling: While pancake bakes, in medium skillet, sauté apples in butter until tender, 5 to 10 minutes. Add brown sugar and stir until dissolved. Transfer to serving bowl.
- To serve pancake, be sure guests are at the table when you bring it in, as it will slump quickly. Cut pancake into quarters, and fill each serving with sautéed apples. Pass the whipped cream on the side, if desired.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) Nestlé Carnation Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 3/4 cup egg substitute or 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2pint (about 1 cup) fresh raspberries
- PREHEAT oven to 450º F.
- SPRAY 9-inch deep-dish pie plate or cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, 1/4 cup sugar and salt in medium bowl. Whisk evaporated milk, egg substitute, lemon peel and vanilla extract and egg in another medium bowl until blended. Add to flour mixture; whisk for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour batter into prepared pie plate. Arrange raspberries on top of batter. Sprinkle top with remaining 2 tablespoons sugar.
- BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until puffed and light golden brown. Serve warm.
Over to You
Have you make oven pancakes before? How do they compare to griddle cakes? Tell us in the comments.
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.