Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
Famous food critic Katie Lee has created this wonderful punch for the 2014 Governors Ball at the Academy Awards. She shares her recipe so you can serve it at your Oscars party too!
Just think – you and your entourage sipping the same punch as all the celebrities . . .
[iframe src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/CQgZxxPZ7X4″ width=”100%” height=”600″]
- 1 (6 ounce) can pink lemonade concentrate, partially thawed
- 8 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 bottle Moët & Chandon
- 1 pineapple, cut into rings and frozen
- In a blender, combine pink lemonade concentrate, pineapple juice, strawberries, and ginger. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a punch bowl. Add vodka and stir to combine.
- Just before serving, pour in Moet. Add frozen pineapple rings.
Over to You
Are you as excited as I am to be able to have the same punch at your party as the celebs are sipping, or do you prefer to do your own thing? Tell us in the comments.
See all of our Oscar Party ideas:
Did this information help you?
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.