Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
No-bake cheesecake stars made in a silicone mold are oh-so-easy to make.
Candy Melts drizzled, piped, or “painted” on the top with a toothpick keeps it very easy.
If you’d like to take it up a notch, dip them in chocolate or colored Candy Melts and then into star sprinkles.
Just melt 12 oz chocolate chips or Candy melts with 1 tbsp of shortening.
These can be made ahead of time. Place star pops in a tightly covered container and put them in the freezer. They can stay frozen for up to 3 months. Thaw in refrigerator 2 hours before serving.
If you wish to print only the recipe use the print button below. If you would like to print the whole article – including the recipe – please use the print button on the floating bar to the left.
No Bake Cheesecake Star Pops
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- ¼ c sugar
- ¾ c boiling water
- 1 pkg cream cheese room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 12 oz royal blue Candy Melts
- 1 tbsp shortening
- lollipop sticks
- Prepare Mini Star Silicone Mold with vegetable pan spray.
- In small bowl, combine gelatin, sugar and water; whisk until completely dissolved.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, vanilla and salt with electric mixer until smooth. Gradually add gelatin mixture, beating well. Scrape bottom and sides of bowl. Continue beating until fully combined.
- Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate 2 hours or until completely set.
- Carefully unmold cheesecakes onto cookie pan covered with parchment paper.
- Melt just a couple Candy Melts candy. Dip lollipop stick in melted candy and insert 3/4 way into cheesecake stars.
- Freeze 30 minutes or until firm.
- In large bowl, melt remaining Candy Melts with 1 tbsp shortening according to package directions. Drizzle, "paint" or pipe candy over cheesecake stars as desired.
- Refrigerate 10 minutes or until set. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Can keep frozen for up to 3 months.
Never miss a thing.
More information & inspiration.
Unsubscribe at any time.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter today.
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.