Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
If your kids with a picky palate need a little pick me up, serve them this meatloaf cupcake. It’s perfect for a backwards party or April Fools Day too.
- potatoes 1 per person
- meatloaf recipe
- frozen peas & carrots mix
- canned gravy
- Peel potatoes and put on to boil. You'll need one potato per person.
- Use your favorite meatloaf recipe (or try mine: Mama McEachern’s Meatloaf Recipe.) Cook in a muffin tin. Takes about 20 minutes.
- Prepare mashed potatoes. If using real potatoes, mash and add milk until a play dough consistency. If using ready-to-eat mashed potatoes, prepare as directed on the box.
- Cook frozen peas and carrots
- When meatloaf cupcake has cooled slightly, put it on a plate.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, shape it just like you would with play dough.
- Place vegetables on like sprinkles.
- Top with gravy to look like a caramel sauce.
If you like this, you may also like:
Want more, more often?
Sign up for our weekly newsletter:
- Put more play in your day with a list of the week’s upcoming daily holidays.
- See excerpts from the week’s articles so you can read the ones that interest you at your leisure.
- Get links to our freebies.
- See the best easy recipes that were printed