Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
Peanut butter isn’t just a comfort food. The USDA recommends it to meet our nutrition needs too.
Did You Know?
Just one serving of natural peanut butter – 2 tablespoons – provides:
- Eight grams of protein
- Two grams of fiber
- Ten percent of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Reference Daily Intake (RDI) of vitamin E and 12 percent of the RDI of magnesium
- Zero grams of cholesterol
- Zero grams of trans-fats per serving
- Get creative with a peanut butter sandwich and add ingredients like shredded coconut, honey, chopped apples, shredded carrots or diced celery.
- Combine peanut butter with high-fiber foods, like whole grain bread or apple slices, for a satisfying snack.
- Oil separation occurs in natural peanut butter, so simply stir the oil back in to fully enjoy the product.
- Keep a jar handy at work or in the gym bag to curb hunger pangs.
We know that Peanut Butter Lovers adore the classic peanut butter sandwich but in celebration of Peanut Butter Day let’s try a new recipe. (I recommend starting with the Strawberry Banana-Nut Breakfast Bruschettas in the morning and work your way through our Peanut Butter Recipe Collection . . .)
See all of our Peanut Butter recipes:
Did you already share this? No? Here's another chance!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.