Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
People are awesome everyday and it goes unnoticed – until the International Day of Awesomeness that is! Today is the day to celebrate the feats of awesomeness of those around you and to be utterly awesome yourself.
Why is the International Day of Awesomeness Celebrated on March 10th?
Founder Kevin Lawver chose this date because it is the birthday of Chuck Norris whose feats of awesomeness are legendary. And mythical.
Here are a few of those myths from ChuckNorrisFacts.com. Visit their site for more.
- Chuck Norris built the Great Wall of China with a Tonka truck and a spork.
- When Chuck Norris puts milk on Rice Krispies they keep quiet.
- The Hulk doesn’t want to make Chuck Norris angry.
- When Chuck Norris tells a joke 10 people die laughing.
- Chuck Norris can get a Pepsi out of a Coke machine.
How to Celebrate the International Day of Awesomeness
- Thank someone for being awesome in the past year.
- Do a feat of awesomeness. (Just think WWCND – What Would Chuck Norris Do?) Or perhaps a random act of kindness.
- See how many times you can slip the work “awesome” into your conversation today.
- Check out the hashtag #idoa or #awesome on Twitter to see what feats of awesomeness others are doing.
Have an awesome day – and go out there and be awesome!
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.