Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
Here’s a classic that your family will love this holiday season, combining the wonderful pumpkin flavor with chocolate for a dessert that’s sure to become a tradition.
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate mini morsels, divided
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Nestlé Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch springform pan.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, butter and granulated sugar in medium bowl. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup morsels.
- MICROWAVE remaining morsels in medium, uncovered microwaveable bowl on HIGH power 30 seconds; STIR. Microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring until smooth; cool to room temperature.
- BEAT cream cheese, granulated sugar and brown sugar until smooth; beat in pumpkin. Beat in eggs, evaporated milk, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg. Remove 3/4 cup pumpkin mixture; stir into melted chocolate. Pour remaining pumpkin mixture on crust. Spoon chocolate-pumpkin mixture over top; swirl with knife.
- BAKE 60 to 65 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Cool in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan.
Here’s how to keep pumpkin cheesecake looking as good as it tastes, with tips on keeping cheesecake from cracking:
[iframe src=”http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/Lafjnz2EUrY?list=PLEF34F108AB535789″ width=”100%” height=”480″]
Here are some more tips to help your cheesecake turn out just right:
- For optimal blending, make sure all your ingredients are at room temperature.
- Spray the bottom and sides of your springform pan with nonstick cooking spray before adding the crumb crust. If you want to remove the cheesecake from the base for serving, cut a sheet of parchment paper to fit.
- To get pretty slices, use a large, sharp chef’s knife. Slice by cutting it straight through to the bottom – don’t use a sawing motion. Rinse the knife off in hot water, dry, then cut another slice. Another great cutting idea – use unwaxed dental floss. Hold the ends of a long piece in both hands, then bring the floss straight down through the cheesecake.
More Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipes
Did this information help you?
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.