Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
Meatloaf is a fast & easy meal for mom to make, and a comfort food that the whole family loves. Here’s the meatloaf recipe I use for my crew.
Mama McEachern’s Meatloaf
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 c italian bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix the beef, pork, onion soup mix, bread crumbs and egg in a large bowl. (I use my hands to really squish it all together – gets rid of the day’s stress!)
- Place the mixture into 2 loaf pans or a cupcake pan.
- If you’d like, you can put a layer of catsup or BBQ sauce on top. Or not.
- Bake for 1 hour for loaves or 20 minutes for cupcakes – or until the meatloaf is cooked through.
- Remove from pans immediately so they don’t soak up the grease. Let the loaves stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Want to add a little pizzaz? Try these:
Love this? Want more?
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.