Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
- 12 ounces low fat cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups fresh ricotta
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 5 ounces chopped white chocolate, melted
- 1 large egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F and lightly spray a 10-inch spring form cake pan with vegetable oil.
- Using a mixer, beat together cream cheese, ricotta and sugar until soft. With the mixer set to low speed, beat remaining ingredients into mixture and mix until completely smooth.
- Pour cheesecake mixture into prepared cake pan and place in oven to bake until set, 30 minutes.
- Once done, remove from oven and allow cheesecake to cool completely before removing sides.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours to continue to set before serving.
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.