A savory Leftover Turkey Casserole wins the prize for ease and convenience. Pull up a chair and let little ones spread the mashed potatoes. They can also help you stir leftover turkey, gravy and stuffing together and spoon it on top of the potatoes. And, if you don’t have any of home-made gravy left, use a jar of Heinz HomeStyle Roasted Turkey Gravy – your guests won’t know the difference. Thirty minutes later you have a leftover turkey dinner reinvented into a new one-dish meal.
- 2 1/2 cups prepared mashed potatoes
- 2 cups cooked, shredded turkey
- 1 12-ounce jar Heinz HomeStyle Roasted Turkey Gravy
- 1 cup prepared stuffing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray and spread prepared mashed potatoes in the bottom.
- Combine turkey and gravy in large skillet and bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in stuffing until thoroughly combined. Add salt and pepper to taste, if desired. Spoon turkey mixture on top of potatoes and spread evenly.
- Cover and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through.
Heinz via Family Features