Jelly Bean Bark
Recipe Type: Candy
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) Nestlé Toll House Premier White Morsels
- 2 teaspoons vegetable shortening
- 1/2 cup [url href=”http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-5685320-10961099?url=https%3A%2F%2Fjellybelly.affiliatetechnology.com%2Fredirect.php%3Fnt_id%3D3%26URL%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fjellybelly.com%2Fproduct%2F116″ target=”_blank”]Jelly Belly Easter Beananza[/url]
- LINE baking sheet with wax paper.
- MICROWAVE morsels and vegetable shortening in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; stir. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Stir in 1/4 cup Jelly Beans.
- SPREAD mixture to 1/4-inch thickness on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Jelly Beans. Refrigerate for about 15 minutes or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
This Jelly Bean Bark is pretty addicting, so plan on making several batches over the Easter holidays!
Did this information help you?