Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
- 1 bag Dove Brand Dark Chocolate Hearts
- 1 bag Milky Way Brand Minis for Valentine’s Day
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Assorted fresh and dried fruits (pineapple, apple, strawberries, grapes)
- Regular-sized marshmallows
- Heart-shaped cookies
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate hearts, candy bar minis and heavy cream.
- Heat in microwave 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Pour warm chocolate mixture into bowl surrounded with fruits, marshmallows and cookies.
- Can be made in advance, and re-heated when ready to serve!
Do you love this recipe?
Get our updates delivered directly to your inbox so you won’t miss a thing.
Do you know someone who would like to try this recipe?
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.