Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
- Half-fill your beer glass with your favorite beer.
- Add three drops of food coloring to the glass.
- Fill the beer glass with beer.
Filling only half the glass before adding the food coloring ensures that the color mixes well and makes the green foam.
How to Make Green Drinks for St Patricks Day
Here are some more green drinks you can serve for those who don’t like beer, and be sure to read our article on how to make Irish coffee.
Click to enlarge.
See our other St Patricks Day beverage articles:
See all our St Patricks Day Recipes, including goodies, desserts and Irish food.
- Want to put more play in your St Patricks Day? See all our articles about St Patricks Day Fun.
- Planning a St Patricks Day Party? See our St Patricks Day Printables.
- Want to pump up the fun to your St Patricks celebration? See our picks for St Patricks Day outfits.
- Do you know someone who would love to make green beer this St Patricks Day? Send them this article.
Green drink infographic from Visual.ly
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.