Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
- Lemon Pepper Rub
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Steak and Kabobs
- 1 pound medium mushrooms
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 lemon wedges
- 2 boneless beef top loin steaks, cut 1 inch thick (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- Combine rub ingredients.
- Combine mushrooms, onion, oil and 2 teaspoons rub in medium bowl; toss. Alternately thread mushrooms and onion onto six 12-inch metal skewers. Finish with a lemon wedge.
- Press remaining rub onto beef steaks. Place steaks and kabobs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill steaks, covered, 11 to 14 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 11 to 15 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally. Grill kabobs 6 to 8 minutes or until mushrooms are tender, turning occasionally.
- Remove vegetables from skewers; toss with cheese, if desired. Carve steaks. Season beef and vegetables with salt.
Did this information help you?
Subscribe to receive new recipes in your inbox so you won’t miss a thing!
Do you know someone who would love this?
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.