Everything tastes better… in a camera lens. Your photographer friends will gasp in horror when they see you pouring coffee on this realistic looking telephoto lens – and then they’ll glare at your with real jealousy when they see that it’s the perfect mug. Just grin at them and take a big swig o’ DSLR.
- The included lens hood top keeps your drink hot or cold
- 15 ounces
- Hand wash only
- not microwave safe
On assignment? Take your coffee with you. The Camera Lens Travel Mug lets you hit the road with your telephoto lens full of java.
- screw-top lid that has a sliding sip top that clicks into place to ensure no coffee escapes
- stainless steel lining helps keep your favorite beverage at temperature longer
- rubber grip
- 12 ounces
- 5 1/2″” tall, 3 1/8″” diameter
- hand wash
- not for microwave use
Make your drink the focus with this Camera Lens drink Kooler.
- holds a 12 oz. can
- made of foam
Size Matters funny mug for the camera buff, especially those who suffer from lens lust.
- 3.75″ tall, 3″ diameter – the perfect size for your favorite morning beverage or late night brew
- Large, easy-grip handle
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
My husband has the telephoto lens coffee mug and just loves it. Of course he can’t decide whether he should put put it on display with pencils in it or put coffee in it, so I think we’ll have to get him the travel mug too. LOL