Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
- 1 box Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad Ranch & Bacon Pasta Salad Mix
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Original Ranch dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 1/2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper, cut into bite-size strips
- 1/2 cup cucumber slices, halved
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- EMPTY pasta mix into 3-quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- DRAIN pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well.
- IN medium bowl, mix seasoning mix, dressing and dill weed. Stir in pasta and remaining ingredients.
- STORE any remaining salad covered in refrigerator.
- STIR 1 1/2 cups cut-up cooked chicken or ham into finished salad for a main-dish salad.
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.