Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted peanuts, divided
- 1 prepared 9-inch (6 ounces) chocolate crumb crust
- 2 tablespoons caramel topping, divided
- 1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) Nestlé Toll House Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- SPRINKLE 1/4 cup peanuts onto bottom of pie crust. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon caramel topping.
- COMBINE morsels and milk in medium, uncovered microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power 45 seconds; stir. Morsels may retain some of their shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted.
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in chocolate mixture. Add whipped topping and stir vigorously until smooth. Spoon into prepared pie crust and swirl top. Sprinkle with remaining peanuts and drizzle with remaining caramel topping. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.