Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
- 1 cup [url href=”http://www.jdoqocy.com/t270zw41w3JPQSPNMKJLKTQLKTT?url=https%3A%2F%2Fjellybelly.affiliatetechnology.com%2Fredirect.php%3Fnt_id%3D3%26URL%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fjellybelly.com%2Fproduct%2F404″ target=”_blank”]Sunkist Lime Jelly Belly Jelly Beans[/url]
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup Realime Lime Juice from Concentrate
- 1/2 cup fine sugar
- 2 tablespoons mint syrup
- 4 cups club soda
- Fresh mint and lime slices for garnish
- Place jelly beans and water in pan and heat until jelly beans are melted, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and add lime juice, sugar and mint syrup. Pour into small pitcher, add club soda. Stir to dissolve sugar. Pour in tall glasses over ice.
- Top with club soda and garnish with fresh mint and slice of lime.
Did this information help you?
*Please note that the links on this page are affiliate links and we will receive a small payment from the store if you make a purchase – for which we thank you.
Did you already share this? No? Here's another chance!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.