Here’s an easy-breezy way to put more fun in your day: send someone a Valentines Day gag gift of Cupid poop!
Kids love it because it’s so gross sounding, moms love it because it is soooo easy to do – and we’ve made it even easier with a free Cupid Poop printable to be used as a party favor bag topper or a buffet table menu card.
How on Earth Do You Make Cupid Poop?
Here’s the cupid poop recipe. Ready?
Just fill a large bowl for your party table, a resealable sandwich bag for a party favor, or a mason jar for a Valentine’s Day gag gift with your choice of Cinnamon Hearts, Valentine Candy Corn, gummi Hearts – or your favorite Valentines Day candy.
What Can I Use Cupid Poop For?
- Give a jar of Cupid Poop to family, friends or co-workers as a gag gift.
- Put a bag of Cupid Poop in your kid’s lunch as a joke.
- Set out a bowl with a tent label for an after school surprise.
- Hand out your cupid poop at the beginning of your kids’ Valentines Day party as an ice breaker that keeps the kids busy nibbling until all the guests arrive.
- Put a bag at each place setting to keep them busy at the table until all the food is served
- Hand them out at the end of the party to keep them busy while they’re waiting to be picked up by their parents.
- Or put them in your take home thank you gift bag.
Yes, cupid poop keeps kids busy nibbling, laughing, ewwwwwing!
Cupid Poop Printable
Our set of free cupid poop printables includes a bag topper that can also be used as a menu tent card, and a gift tag with the heart-warming cupid poop poem.
I couldn’t send you flowers,
and candy wouldn’t do;
Romantic cards didn’t say
the things I wanted to,
So I got you something special
– here’s the inside scoop –
I found you something very rare
Genuine Cupid Poop
Attach the poem to a jar of candies or to the party favor bag by stapling the ribbon to the bag when attaching the topper to the sandwich bag.
Topper fits standard resealable sandwich bags – Valentine Sandwich Bags shown in the photo are from Walmart.
I know you’ll have fun finding ways to make people laugh with this gag gift for Valentine’s Day. Tell us all about it in the comments!