Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate (baking squares or other high-quality chocolate), broken into small pieces
- Diamond Crystal kosher salt to enhance chocolate flavor
- 3 tablespoons red Rioja wine
- Assorted fruits (strawberries, cherries, peaches, etc.) for dipping
- Combine whipping cream, chocolate and dash of kosher salt in small saucepan.
- Heat over low heat, stirring frequently until chocolate can be stirred smooth.
- Stir in wine. Pour into fondue pot; place over flame. Dip fruit into fondue.
Do you love this recipe?
Get our updates delivered directly to your inbox so you won’t miss a thing.
Do you know someone who would like to try this recipe?
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.