Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
- 1 (10-ounce) package Jet-Puffed Marshmallows, divided
- 5 squares Honey Maid Honey or Chocolate Grahams, quartered
- 10 wooden or metal skewers
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Halve 10 marshmallows.
- Thread 2 marshmallow halves and 2 graham pieces alternately on each wooden or metal skewer; set aside.
- Place remaining marshmallows, evaporated milk and chocolate chips in large microwavable bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH (100% power) for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Stir and set aside.
- Toast or brown marshmallow skewers using grill or broiler if desired.
- Serve immediately with chocolate fondue.
Do you love this recipe?
Get our updates delivered directly to your inbox so you won’t miss a thing.
Do you know someone who would like to try this recipe?
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.