Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
- 1 package (18 1/4 ounces) devil’s food cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 2 large eggs, divided
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon water
- 2 packages (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 container (18 ounces) Marzetti’s Caramel Apple Dip
- 1 1/2 cups Georgia pecans, chopped
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease a 13- by 9-inch baking pan. In large mixer bowl, beat cake mix and butter on low until well blended and crumbly. Press half the mixture evenly onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes or until firm; set aside, maintaining oven temperature.
- Add 1 egg and water to remaining cake mix; beat on low until mixed, then beat on high 1 to 2 minutes to blend any lumps. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and vanilla until fluffy. Add the remaining egg, scrape down the sides of the bowl; beat well. Warm the caramel dip according to package directions and add to cream cheese mixture; beat on high to blend. Pour mixture evenly over baked crust.
- Place spoonfuls of remaining chocolate batter randomly on top of caramel layer and gently spread until smooth and even. Combine the pecans, chocolate chips and brown sugar and sprinkle on top. Bake 30 minutes or until set. Cool completely before cutting.
Do you love this recipe?
Get our updates delivered directly to your inbox so you won’t miss a thing.
Do you know someone who would like to try this recipe?
Did you already share this? No? Here's another chance!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.