Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
- 1 package (18.25 ounces) chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup Nestlé Carnation Evaporated Milk, divided
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 35 (10-ounce package) caramels, unwrapped
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) Nestlé Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
- COMBINE cake mix and nuts in large bowl. Stir in 2/3 cup evaporated milk and butter (batter will be thick). Spread half of batter into ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- BAKE for 15 minutes.
- HEAT caramels and remaining evaporated milk in small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until caramels are melted. Sprinkle morsels over brownie; drizzle with caramel mixture.
- DROP remaining batter by heaping teaspoon over caramel mixture.
- BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into 24 squares.
Nestle via Family Features
Do you love this recipe?
Get our updates delivered directly to your inbox so you won’t miss a thing.
Do you know someone who would like to try this recipe?
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.