Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
Spice up the American classic with the bold flavor of chopped scallions, Colby Jack cheese and topped with smoky chipotle ketchup sauce.
- Chipotle Ketchup:
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 small rolls, about 2-inches round
- 2 slices Colby Jack cheese
- Green leaf lettuce
- In small bowl, combine ketchup and pepper sauce; set aside.
- Preheat grill to high. Meanwhile, combine ground beef, scallions, pepper sauce and salt in bowl; mix well. Shape mixture into eight 2-inch round burgers.
- Grill burgers about 5 minutes, or to desired doneness, turning once. Cut each cheese slice into 4 pieces. Top burgers with cheese; cook 1 minute longer or until cheese is melted.
- To serve, cut each roll horizontally in half. Place leaf lettuce and cooked burger on roll. Serve with chipotle ketchup.
Do you love this recipe?
Get our updates delivered directly to your inbox so you won’t miss a thing.
Do you know someone who would like to try this recipe?
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.