Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
- 1 box Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad Classic Pasta Salad Mix
- 1/2 cup refrigerated poppy seed dressing
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup halved red grapes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- EMPTY pasta mix into 3-quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- MEANWHILE toast almonds, sprinkle in ungreased heavy skillet. Cook over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently until almonds begin to brown, then stirring constantly until they are light brown.
- DRAIN pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well.
- IN large bowl, stir together seasoning mix and dressing. Add pasta and remaining ingredients; toss to combine. Serve immediately, or refrigerate.
Did this information help you?
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.