Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Preheat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Make a hole in the center.
- In a separate bowl mix egg, buttermilk and oil. Pour milk mixture into flour mixture. Mix until moistened.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the hot griddle. When batter appears to “bubble”, flip it over and brown the other side.
Do you love this recipe?
Get our updates delivered directly to your inbox so you won’t miss a thing.
Do you know someone who would like to try this recipe?
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.