Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
Instead of your usual bean salad or a potato salad try this recipe at your next picnic to spice things up a bit.
- 1/4 cup Grey Poupon Hearty Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 can (15 ounces) butter beans, drained
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 1/3 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 6-ounce package boiled ham, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- MIX mustard, oil and lemon juice until well blended; set aside.
- COMBINE remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add mustard mixture; toss to coat. Cover.
- REFRIDGERATE at least 1 hour before serving.
Did this information help you?
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.