If the peeps in your family aren’t “morning people” here’s an idea that will make them want to hop out of bed and start their day: Breakfast Pizza! Everyone loves pizza and this one contains all the goodness that will get everyone off with a healthy start.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped Canadian bacon
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza crust
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup Pace Picante sauce
- 2 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add onion, pepper and bacon, and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Place pizza crust onto a pizza pan or baking sheet. Place in oven to warm.
- Stir eggs and black pepper into skillet. Cook and stir until eggs are set. Spoon egg mixture onto pizza crust. Top with picante sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with cilantro. Cut pizza into 6 slices.
Do you love this recipe?
Get our updates delivered directly to your inbox so you won’t miss a thing.
Do you know someone who would like to try this recipe?