Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
If the peeps in your family aren’t “morning people” here’s an idea that will make them want to hop out of bed and start their day: Breakfast Pizza! Everyone loves pizza and this one contains all the goodness that will get everyone off with a healthy start.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped Canadian bacon
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza crust
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup Pace Picante sauce
- 2 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add onion, pepper and bacon, and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Place pizza crust onto a pizza pan or baking sheet. Place in oven to warm.
- Stir eggs and black pepper into skillet. Cook and stir until eggs are set. Spoon egg mixture onto pizza crust. Top with picante sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with cilantro. Cut pizza into 6 slices.
Do you love this recipe?
Get our updates delivered directly to your inbox so you won’t miss a thing.
Do you know someone who would like to try this recipe?
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.