Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
- 2 Mission Small / Fajita Flour Tortillas
- 4 tablespoons Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Smucker’s Strawberry Jam, Jelly, or Preserves
- 2 bananas, peeled
- lace tortillas on a paper towel and microwave for 10 seconds.
- Spread 2 tablespoons peanut butter on each tortilla. Add 1 tablespoon jelly to each tortilla.
- Place the banana near the edge of the tortilla and fold up the ends of the tortilla. Roll-up and enjoy!
- 4 Mission Large / Burrito Flour Tortillas
- 8 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup diced fresh strawberries
- Spread each tortilla with 1/4 of the remaining ingredients. Roll into a burrito.
- Serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap, place in refrigerator for later use.
- 1 flour tortilla (6-inch size)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- Line 2-cup microwave-safe cereal bowl with microwave-safe paper towel. Press tortilla into the bowl. Crack egg into the center of the tortilla and beat egg gently with a fork to blend. Microwave on high 30 seconds; stir and microwave 15 to 30 seconds more until egg is almost set.
- Remove tortilla to a flat surface. Top egg with cheese and salsa; fold bottom of the tortilla over the egg and fold in each side.
Do you love these breakfast burritos?
Get our updates delivered directly to your inbox so you won’t miss a thing.
Do you know someone who would like to try these recipes?
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.