Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
- 1/2 cup Post Alpha-Bits cereal, or your favorite breakfast cereal
- 1 small banana
- 1/2 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup strawberries, sliced
- Peel banana; split in half lengthwise. Place in sundae dish or cereal bowl.
- Top banana with yogurt.
- Sprinkle with cereal and fruit.
Do you love this recipe?
Get our updates delivered directly to your inbox so you won’t miss a thing.
Do you know someone who would like to try this recipe?
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.