Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
First, a few peanut butter facts to make you feel good about your love for peanut butter.
Peanut butter isn’t just a comfort food. The USDA recommends it to meet our nutrition needs too.
Just one serving of natural peanut butter – 2 tablespoons – provides:
- Eight grams of protein
- Two grams of fiber
- Ten percent of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Reference Daily Intake (RDI) of vitamin E and 12 percent of the RDI of magnesium
- Zero grams of cholesterol
- Zero grams of trans-fats per serving
Fast, easy ways to enjoy Peanut Butter, besides directly from the spoon:
- Get creative with a peanut butter sandwich and add ingredients like shredded coconut, honey, chopped apples, shredded carrots or diced celery.
- Combine peanut butter with high-fiber foods like whole grain bread, or banana and apple slices for a satisfying snack.
- Keep a jar handy at work or in the gym bag to curb hunger pangs. (You can use a spoon with this one. . .)
Best Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes
Peanut butter cookies made with butter are the best ever. But there is a secret to getting them to turn out nice – and we’re nice enough to share our key to success with you!
The is the best Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies recipe because it uses butter for its fluffy fullness.
These cookies can be decorated to match your party theme! We show you how.
This Old Fashioned Peanut Butter cookies uses shortening for a lighter, fluffier texture with a crispier exterior.
It adds a peanut on the top of each cookie as a promise of the peanut buttery goodness.
Is there any better way to enjoy peanut butter and jelly than in a cookie?
You can also roll them in sugar or finely chopped nuts. Yum!
Best Peanut Butter Dessert Recipes
These are fun for family and friends on a hot summer day – or make it a party.
For family night, 4th of July or a summer birthday party you put the toppings in bowls and let everyone make their own creation.
Sign up for our weekly Newsletter!
- You’ll see photos of the recipes published in the last week so you can print them if you want
- You’ll get excerpts from the past week’s articles to read at your leisure
- You’ll get the next week’s daily holidays so you can plan to put more play in your day
Just great food & great fun.
Unsubscribe at any time.