Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
Apples & Pierogies recipe for a special breakfast, Thanksgiving side dish or hearty dinner that is fast and easy & oh-so-delectable.
- 1 package (16-ounces) frozen MRS. T’S Potato & Cheddar Pierogies
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large sweet onion, halved and sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 red apples, cored and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Sauté pierogies as package directs.
- Cook onion slices in 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot oil, until lightly browned and just tender, stirring occasionally. Remove to bowl.
- Melt butter in same skillet over medium heat. Add apple slices and teaspoon cinnamon; cook until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Combine sour cream with remaining teaspoon ground cinnamon in small bowl.
- Combine pierogies with onions and apple mixture; toss to mix well. Serve with sour cream.
For more family-friendly recipes, visit www.Pierogies.com.
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.