Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles (any flavor)
- Crisco No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2-inch piece peeled fresh gingerroot, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons Laura Scudder’s¿ Natural Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped water chestnuts
- 4 green onions, sliced diagonally into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 12 leaves green leaf lettuce, washed and dried
- 1 cup Smucker’s Low Sugar Sweet Orange Marmalade, if desired
- Break ramen noodles, save flavor packet for another use if desired. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with no-stick spray. Add ginger and garlic and cook on medium-high heat 1 minute. Add the peanut butter, rice vinegar and soy sauce, stirring over medium heat until well combined.
- Remove pan from heat. Add chicken, noodles, peppers, water chestnuts, onions and cilantro. Mix to combine well.
- Cool; cover and refrigerate. To serve, top each lettuce leaf with noodle salad; turn in sides and roll up.
- If desired, heat 1 cup marmalade in a microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100-percent power) for 20 seconds or until melted. Serve as a dipping sauce for roll-ups.
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.