Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
- Crisco Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 14-ounce can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white baking chips, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 15-ounce can apricot halves, drained
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat bottom of 9-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray. Stir graham cracker crumbs, almonds, sugar and butter in small bowl until evenly moistened. Press firmly into bottom of prepared pan.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy. Blend in sweetened condensed milk. Add eggs, melted white baking chips and vanilla; blend until smooth. Pour over crust.
- PLACE apricots in food processor or blender. Cover and process until smooth. Spoon small dollops of apricot puree over top of cream cheese mixture. Swirl with tip of knife to make marbled appearance.
- BAKE 50 to 60 minutes or until edges are puffed and golden. (Center will not be completely set.) Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Chill thoroughly before serving.
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.