Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
- Measures approximately 68″ high.
- Prop is made of plastic, polyester and metal.
- Motion activated. When activated, prop plays organ music and screams. The arms also raise up, the body shakes and the eyes light up.
- Requires (3) AA batteries (not included).
- For indoor or covered porch use.
$199.99 at BuyCostumes.com
And now for the fun stuff!
Who wants to consider buying an animatronic Nosferatu without seeing it work first? Here’s an example on YouTube. (The man’s opinions are his own – but he says he purchased it from the same place – BuyCostumes.com. . .)
[iframe src=”http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/89oXFv2HToE?rel=0″ width=”100%” height=”480″]
See More Nosferatu Party Ideas
Did this information help you?
*Please note that these are affiliate links and we will receive a small payment from BuyCostumes.com if you make a purchase – for which we thank you. Prices are quoted as of the day we wrote this article and are subject to change.
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.